SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Owning a dog in Tucson doesn’t mean you must give up your dream of having a vibrant, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Synthetic turf counters a variety of canine activities that commonly plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen level and pH level, which has a tendency to burn grass and create unpleasant brown spots. With artificial turf, you don’t have to deal with a spotted yard any longer since artificial grass fibers are resistant to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Care: The completely permeable, nonabsorbent lining of artificial turf allows it to drain much cleaner and more efficiently than real grass. That means it’s possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply washing the area with a water hose. Artificial grass is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, vibrant appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating constant watering and mowing also means your dog will never track in mud or grass clippings from your yard. Therefore, an effortlessly clean yard also facilitates a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with single blades rising from the soil, artificial turf has a lining that holds all the fibers in position. This deters your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your yard.
- Pests: The inherently antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic grass means that ants, ticks and fleas aren’t interested in living in your yard. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to carry inside your residence.
In addition to making pet ownership easier, artificial grass adds extra benefits to barefooted members of the family
- Safe, nontoxic threads and infill that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free care to guard your pet’s health
- Padded infill for a safer place to run and play
- Dramatically reduced upkeep and watering bills
- Vibrant, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that makes for the coolest synthetic grass in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Tucson is the superior source for family- and pet-friendly artificial turf that stays beautiful all year round.